RESOURCES + TOOLS
We’ve curated websites where we feel are of a high standard of quality and developed by those who are knowledgable about tennis coaching and what it’s like to be a tennis parent.
- MyTennis.Coach Membership & coach/parent/player communication tool
- Braingame Tennis developed by Craig O’Shannessy Study the patterns, learn the winning percentages
Need any more downloads? email us at email@example.com and we will see what we can do!
- Want to see what a great lesson plan looks like? Download the SYSTEM-9 Lesson Plan developed by Andy Dowsett!
- Do you want to know how to support your child and assist the coach during matches and tournaments? Download our Match Report! We promise that you child AND their coach will be glad you did!
- Click here to download the certificates from the SYSTEM-9: Mini Red book to use with your students.
We have some great videos on learning/teaching basic tennis technique. Check back soon for more videos!
In this video, Andy Dowsett explains how to teach the single handed backhand in FOUR simple steps. We don’t always need to teach a double handed backhand to beginners. Many players handle the double handed backhand well, however there is no reason not to try both the single and double handed backhand and see which the player prefers.
? Check out our blog for full notes on how to teach this stroke: https://system-9.com/single-hand…
In this video, Andy Dowsett shows you how your child/player can learn how to serve in easy steps, leaving you with the correct fundamentals throughout.
? Check out our blog for full notes on how to teach this stroke: https://system-9.com/6-easy-stages-learning-serve/